25-Minute Chicken & Veggies
- 8 chicken pieces (your choice)
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped bell pepper (red and yellow)
- 1 head of broccoli chopped (or any other green produce you would like to use.)
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Season fresh chicken pieces with the sea salt, black pepper, and cumin and set aside.
- Chop the onion, bell pepper and broccoli and add to the chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Prep and preheat the Power Pressure Cooker then place the chicken and veggies in the pressure cooker.
- Set the pressure cooker setting to chicken and let it cook.
- Once done, remove and serve.
*This page contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the link.