Being So7 is Taking Time To Slow Down
Do your days start off like this:
- Wake up early
- Sip on some coffee
- Get the husband off to work
- Wake the kids
- Get them dressed
- Rushing Breakfast
- Out the door
- Go to work
- Work hard all day
- Fight Traffic
- Get the kids
- Clean house
- Cook dinner
- Ready for Bed
- Wake up to do it all over again
As Women, our lives are so busy. We seem to try to make everything perfect from the way we do our job, to tending to our children. We have so much to do through out our days, that we forget to take time for ourselves. As we get everything done from the list above we also lose ourselves. It is important to not lose who you are as you go about your life, because we have a purpose in this life as well and it's not just being a wife and a mother. Part of being So7 is taking time to slow down. Here are 3 Helpful tips to help you slow down.
- Put the kids to bed at a fixed time every night. From toddlers to teens, everyone needs a routine, especially children.
- Set a time for you to take your Bath or shower. After the kids go to bed, take your time in the bath or shower. Take a bath at least 1 time per week. Your body will grow accustom to this routine and you will start to wind down.
- Light a candle. Everyone loves candles, so what better way to relax than lighting a candle. After your bath, light a candle in your bedroom and just sit in silence for a few minutes. Take in your day, and embrace the good and the bad that happened in it.
There you have it, you are now on your way to Being So7! Enjoy your Friday!
[av_hr class='short' height='50' shadow='no-shadow' position='center' custom_border='av-border-thin' custom_width='50px' custom_border_color='' custom_margin_top='30px' custom_margin_bottom='30px' icon_select='yes' custom_icon_color='' icon='ue808' font='entypo-fontello' av_uid='av-2m2h']
Busy? Learn to save time and take care of you AND the family at the same time!
Check out Toye's ecourse 4 Weeks to a Simple Healthy Kitchen