Easy Jamaican Jerk Salmon
- 4 Center Cut Skinless Boneless Salmon Pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Walkerswood Jerk Marinade (or more to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Place fresh boneless salmon pieces in a mixing bowl with the lemon juice, olive oil and Walkerswood Jerk Marinade place a lid over the bowl and shake it up. This is to make sure all salmon pieces are covered. Let this mixture marinate for 10 min.
- Place the salmon pieces the Phillips Air Fryer and cook for 15 minutes at most depending on how crisp you want your salmon. (You can cook for 10 minutes and it would be done)
- Once done, take the salmon out of the air fryer and serve. Enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the link.