7-ingredient, 15-minute energy bites made with wholesome ingredients and infused with the flavors of peanut butter and jelly! An easy, healthy snack!
- 1/2 cup (128 g) creamy salted peanut butter (or almond, cashew, or sunbutter)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) maple syrup (or sub finely chopped dates)
- 2 Tbsp (~ 10 g) protein powder* (optional - just omit if you don’t have any)
- 1 1/4 cup (112 g) gluten-free rolled oats*
- 2 1/2 Tbsp (17.5 g) flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (30 g) dried fruit (i.e. dried strawberries, cherries, blueberries, cranberries)
- To a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, protein powder, rolled oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, and dried fruit of choice. Mix until well combined. If too dry/crumbly, add more peanut butter or maple syrup. If too sticky or wet, add a little bit more oats or flaxseed meal.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Then scoop out 1 1/2 Tbsp amounts (I like using this scoop) and roll into balls. The "dough" should yield about 13-14 balls.
- Enjoy immediately and store well-sealed leftovers in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month (or more).