Whole Grain Skillet Cornbread
(20 Min.) Ingredients:
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup whole-wheat flour1 cup water
- 1/4-cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup honey
- Gently stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Drop batter with a large spoon into your saute pan with olive oil. Make sure it’s hot.
- Cook as you would for pancakes, turning to brown both sides. Serve with butter (optional)
*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.