Wild Blueberry Beet Smoothie
Wild Blueberry Beet Smoothie 5 min.
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries (plus additional for topping if desired)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen diced beets (use diced fresh beets if you don't have frozen)
- ¼ cup rolled oats (use gluten-free if needed)
- ¼ cup coconut cream or culinary coconut milk (substitute with yogurt if desired)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Add ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy, gradually adding additional milk if you prefer a thinner, more drinkable consistency. Transfer to a glass and top with additional wild blueberries if desired. Enjoy!