Yummy Lucuma Horchata SuperFood Smoothie
I am so in love with this smoothie, and all the ingredients that's in it. It just screams Super Food!! If you haven't tried Horchata milk, you are certainly missing out, it's a great milk alternative. Horchata milk, which is found primarily in the south of Honduras and in El Salvador, is a milk made mainly of morro seeds or rice. Other common ingredients include cinnamon, cocoa, sesame seeds, nutmeg, tigernuts, and vanilla. Other nuts that may be included are peanuts, almonds, and cashews. Make this smoothie at home, and let me know what you think.
- 1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sun food tropical Lucuma powder
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
- Pour two cups of horchata into the blender.
- Add the large banana, Lucuma Powder, and the remainder of ingredients to the blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into one large glass, or two smaller glasses, and drink immediately! Yummers!
- Note: Add spinach or chia seeds for an extra energy boost.